Leaflet Printing Service
We print, trim and package your Leaflets and send to a UK address of your choosing via Royal Mail.
All our Leaflets are printed on 150gsm FSC bright white silk paper and are trimmed, creased, folded and boxed and mailed.
To prepare your artwork for the optimum printing quality, simply:
1.Make sure your artwork is high quality. e.g. 300 dpi (dots per inch) is the print standard.
2. Think of your leaflet as it would be when flat and unfolded; We simply require artwork that is A4 in size. One artwork (PDF) for the outside of leaflet, and another for the inside.
All you need to do is take into consideration the actual page sizes within the leaflets:
A5 4-page Leaflet - each page is 210mm (H) x 148.5mm (W) - See example here
DL 4-page Leaflet - each page is 210mm (H) x 98mm (W) - See example here
DL 6-page Leaflet - the front and back cover pages are 210mm (H) x 100mm (W), while the Flap page that folds inside is 210mm (H) x 97mm (W) - see example here
Remember - if using this DL-6 Page your artwork page order will be as the example for printing the Outside, i.e the 97mm Flap page goes first, but when printing the Inside the 97mm Flap page will need to go last on your artwork.
3. If you require borderless printing (no white edge) please supply your artwork which allows for 5mm to be trimmed off all edges and therefore don't put any important information in this area.
4. Please supply your artwork in 2 separate PDF's - "Outside" and the other "Inside".
5. If you are using a design program remember to embed your fonts.
1. From the table below simply select what size of leaflet and quantity you want, and the price will appear add the bottom for you to add to basket. (Please leave the qty set to 1)
On confirmation of your order you will receive an email for you to respond to with your 2 x PDF's. (Please not we do not accept any other file type)
All Leaflets are printed within 72-hours of receiving the PDF file of your poster (excluding weekends and bank holidays) which are then released to Royal Mail to deliver to the UK address you specify at checkout.
It is essential you allow time for printing and delivery when considering your deadlines. Printing Services is not responsible for any disruption to Royal Mail services that may impact on your delivery. Please note, Leaflets cannot be collected from Printing Services.
For any enquiries about this service please contact us by one of the methods below:
T: 023 9284 3368