The 11th Annual Counter Fraud and Forensic Accounting Conference will be held on the 14 June in Portsmouth and online.
The 11th Annual Counter Fraud and Forensic Accounting Conference will be held on the 14th June in Portsmouth and online. It will feature more than 20 speakers commenting on the latest ideas and research in economic criminology.
Key plenary speakers will include:
• Dr. Elisabeth Carter, Associate Professor, Kingston University – Self-Protection, the Illusion of Risk and Online Harms
• Claire Jenkins, Companies House – What External Fraud Actors Matter
• Dr. Cassandra Cross, Queensland University of Technology – Romance Fraud
• Dr. Veronica Morino – How to Out-think the Fraudsters and Increase Fraud Resistance in your Organisation
• Dr. Martina Dove – Meet the Author: The Psychology of Fraud, Persuasion and Scam Techniques
• Professor Jeremy Wilson, Michigan State University – Meet the Author: Brand Protection and Global Risk of Product Counterfeits